“Best find!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Radford
Rocky Hill, CT
“Best find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed here on my trip from Ct to Tn and it was great! Quiet, clean and the front desk employees were very nice as well as knowledgeable places to eat in area. Beds were very comfortable and room was clean. I didnt get chance to try the free breakfast because I left too early in morning. I did enjoy my stay so much that upon checkout I made a reservation for my return trip as well.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

211 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Asheboro, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Recently stayed here for work, rooms were clean and comfortable. I believe price was fair and would stay again in the future. An indoor pool and hot tubs are a great bonus. Location was very centrally located to Christainsburg and Blacksburg. And is just minutes to Radford's campus. Also was easily accessible to I81.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Nellysford, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Surprisingly priced, this hotel is just off 81 in Radford. Excellent service, clean, quiet, with a healthy breakfast. We stayed three nights when my daughter got married.We were greeted with free popcorn and a map of area highlights. Very friendly reception staff. Clean rooms with bathtubs. Internet was limited, but it was the Memorial Day weekend. Warning: Mountain Dew and Diet Coke were reversed in vending machine. There are suites in a separate building for higher price. Pool and work out rooms were fun.

Room Tip: If you want more room, there are larger suites in the other building for a slightly higher price.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Bolton, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My husband and I travel to the South a few times each year. When possible we reserve an overnight stay at the pet friendly Best Western Radford Inn. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There is an ample area to walk a dog. There are parks and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Ruther Glen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have stayed at this Best Western 2-3 times and I love the friendly staff, the clean rooms and amenities, and the overall value. I was able to get a special rate for staying a minimum of 3 nights and it was VERY affordable. Will stay here again when my son graduates next year!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I just had to get on here and write a review. The rooms were so clean, fresh and easy to fall asleep and wake up in. Breakfast was better than any other complimentary breakfast I have experienced. Good job guys.

Room Tip: Hand out around the main desk under the moose head on the wall by the fire. I never do that, but it...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Schweinfurt, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stopped en route around 8PM from our granddaughter's college graduation from George Mason University in Fairfax, Va. There weren't that many cars in the parking lot so we figured there would be no problem getting a room. The young lady at the desk said they had rooms available and quoted me a rate of $220. I said that seemed high and asked about AAA or AARP rates. She replied that it was graduation weekend at Radford and they would not discount the rate. We left, drove down the interstate a little way and stayed at the BW in Wytheville for $71, about what I expected to pay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Radford Inn? Share your experiences!