“It will made me sick.” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Radford, Virginia
“It will made me sick.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Like everyone else, I wanted to try out the new restaurant in town. Little did I know that it was a big mistake. Our waiter was not the most attentive and it probably took us a good twenty minutes to even pay and be able to leave. To top it all of the food made me sick. My stomach was bothering me later that night and I was throwing up the next day. I don't plan to return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Virginia Beach
“Good food, great service, reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

As noted in most reviews this Mexican restaurant is good. I would not say it is knock your socks off great but it is good. For me it was above par.

Visited April 2014
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Stopped because the outside looked most inviting. We drove through town and saw no restaurant that seemed worth stopping. As you walk in you see a beautiful tequila bar. Very friendly service. Started with chips and salsa and an unusual cream garlic dip that was delicious. I had the Quesadilla Rancheras. It had just the right amount of cheese and delicious tender pieces of steak on top. Wife had the Quesadilla Rellena. Again, delicious! I had Negra Modelo and wife had happy hour margarita. Very reasonably priced. I believe this is the highest I have rated a restaurant on tripadvisor.

Roanoke, Virginia
“stopped in on a rainy saturday afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

new restaurant, new building, ect... was seated promptly, waiter very nice, food was brought out fast and at reasonable prices. they have a nice bar area too. will definitely return, the food was delicious. I would highly recommend if you love Mexican food like I do!

Radford, Virginia
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband and I wanted to have dinner and drinks with our friend. He recommended Roca's. When we arrived, I was surprised by the elegance of the restaurant. The booth seats had decorative and cushioned seats and backs that were not only comfortable, but tall enough for privacy. The waiter and staff were super friendly. When I needed to substitute a bean burrito for a cheese burrito, there were no issues. The margaritas were delicious and did not taste like "mix." The medium, which was large to me, was around $5-6, which is not bad. The food arrived quickly and was delicious, some of the best Mexican I have had in the area. I will definitely be going back. The food prices were also comparable to the other Mexican restuarants in the area. The only negative is that is is more difficult to get to than other places because of being off the highway.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Rocas? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rocas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.