“Great Place to Stay in Radford, VA” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1450 Tyler Avenue, Radford, VA 24141   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Radford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
“Great Place to Stay in Radford, VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Traveling to Atlanta, this was a nice stopover point. Friendly and unimposing staff made it an enjoyable experience. It was clean, modern, convenient and affordable. A Continental breakfast was offered.

Room Tip: Nice beds, clean bathroom.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We were traveling to West Virginia for the Greenbrier Classic PGA tournament & needed a place to stay. It was 2 am & we went to 10 hotels that were full. We didn't know that there was a storm & everyone had evacuated to the hotels. I happen to call the La Quinta 1-800 # & they said there was a room left at the La Quinta Inn Radford so we went. When we arrived, Donna said they didn't have any rooms available. I was nearly in tears. She told us there was a dirty room that she could clean if we didn't mind waiting. I was elated. Donna is wonderful! She was so accommodating & didn't mind cleaning a room for us. She is a lifesaver & needs a promotion. I was amazed at how friendly the whole staff was to us, my mom & I. Ashley worked the restaurant/ bar & was an amazing waitress, cook, bartender, etc. Kudos to Ashley for a job well done. And the food was delicious. Get her to make you the grilled chicken salad. Delish!
Also, we met Aaron who was wonderful and Amber who was really sweet. This hotel is very clean & that was the best hospitality I have ever had! I'll have to say that Virginia people are so much sweeter than West Virginia folks. I recommend this hotel if you need a place to stay. I will remember to stay there again next year! Thanks all you guys! you truly made my trip!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great price for a lovely, modern, very clean room. Beds were so comfortable. Nice walk in shower. In room fridge & coffee maker too. Good breakfast selection with tables, free newspaper, and friendly staff. Very helpful manager, Nino. Overall A+!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the washer/dryer unless you will be doing laundry!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Compared to other La Quintas, this one was a little disappointing. Beds were sagging & blankets were scratchy. The walls were thin, so we heard our neighbor's music and conversations. Price was reasonable, though, for what we got. Hopefully, this one is on the list to renovate because the location is good for I-81/I-77 travelers.

• Stayed August 2012
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I always stay at this hotel when I take my daughter to school.Great service ,clean rooms close to school. The coffee and breakfast are always ready early.My last visit was early August 212.
I have tried all the hotels close to Radford University and this has been the best with the best value.

Room Tip: I ave stayed on every floor. all rooms have been great.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

This hotel is a great place to stay! It's conveniently located only a few miles from I-81 exit 109. Not far from Radford University, so that makes it nice for parents coming to visit their children at college. Nino (the manager) and his staff are top of the line! They take pride in the hotel--that is evident and they will do everything to make your experience a comfortable one. Ones are spacious and very clean.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn Radford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Radford

Address: 1450 Tyler Avenue, Radford, VA 24141
Location: United States > Virginia > Radford
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Radford
Hotel Class:2 star — La Quinta Inn Radford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Radford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Radford Hotel Radford
La Quinta Radford
Radford La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Radford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.