“Great hoagie located in Radford” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 43 restaurants in Radford
Cuisines: American
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great hoagie located in Radford”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Located right off Radford campus. My son loves the steak and cheese so we decided to try the food on our last visit. The outside looks like it used to be a house. There isn't anything fancy about it either. It was very cold inside. So cold that you could see your breath blowing out of your mouth so we decided to get the food to go. We ate in our van. I got the Italian sub. The sub roll was very flaky (not fresh), however the sub was very good. My husband got the steak and cheese and commented it was very good as well except the flaky sub roll. My oldest son got the cheese burger and said it was delicious. My youngest ordered the steak and cheese too and liked it. It's worth a try if your a parent visiting your student at Radford. It's location is convenient to the campus. Prices are reasonable.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

1 review from our community

Been to Mike's Famous Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mike's Famous Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.