“pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Bedford, Virginia
“pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

ordered take out because we were with a ball team so we ordered numerous pizzas. the pizza was still warm when we got it, tasted great. the meat lovers was wonderful. would order again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Roanoke, Virginia
“Just average...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had heard so many good things about highlander so I finally got around to trying them. I called a to go order in and that's where I had my biggest complaint. The girl taking my order was so dazed and confused. She sounded like it was day 1 for her employment. She didn't know the information about the food, the pricing, ect......the food was good but it didn't knock my socks off sadly. I would eat here again but it won't be soon.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Radford, Virginia, United States
“Nice and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great place to eat! Sub's are good but not as good as Troy's Subs. Pizza is good, they have a nice eating place and are friendly.

Visited May 2013
Ashburn
“good food, quick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

typical college town pizza and great price! Our family likes to go there each time we visit Radford... we especially like the pizza cones.

Visited May 2012
Radford, Virginia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

The pizza is delicious and they have great hours! Anytime you crave pizza they are probably open! I am sad they closed for the summer though. This is the best pizza I've had in the area!

Visited April 2012

Been to Highlander Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Highlander Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.