“OK for the price.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Radford
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“OK for the price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

This was an OK hotel for a one night stay. My room appeared clean, if rather worn (especially bedding), but it was acceptable for a short stay. The check in and out were handled efficiently, and the desk clerks were pleasant. Wifi worked fine and password was provided upfront without me having to request it. The complimentary breakfast is very limited, but again, this is a budget hotel. Easy access to I-81. Room had microwave, refrigerator and safe. Short drive to downtown Radford for a meal.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Nita D, Manager at Super 8 Radford, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Thank you for stating with us. We currently doing some renovation. Thanks for the review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Glen Allen, VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I stayed here for one night while my daughter visited nearby RU. It was nothing special but I felt worth the $49 rate. My room was clean and neat. The bed was not luxurious but serviceable. My only comment regarding that was I was in a non-smoking room and the bedspread had very obvious cigarette burns, making it obvious that it had been used in a smoking room at some point. The tv was not phenomenal but again met my needs for a few hours. My room (131) did have a mini fridge and small microwave. The walls were thin, I heard someone get in the shower above me at 5:30, but on a Thursday night there were no noises that disturbed my night's sleep. There was pastry and cereal in the lobby in the morning but I did not have any of them. If you simply need a decent place to sleep for a few hours I would recommend this hotel, especially for the price.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Nita D, Manager at Super 8 Radford, responded to this review, October 16, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your stay here at Super 8.. we gladly appreciate your business sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused on your first night stay. we hope to see you again.
Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

The beds were not comfortable and the pillows were flat. It was very convenient to I-81 and Radford University.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Radford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Radford

Address: 1600 Tyler Avenue, I-81 Exit 109, Radford, VA 24141
Location: United States > Virginia > Radford
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Radford
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Radford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Radford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Radford
Radford Super Eight
Radford Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Radford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.