“Va Tech football game.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Radford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Hanover, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

So 10+ years ago my husband and I both went to RU and VT. We stayed many times at the good ole Radford Best Western without a problem. This time around for VT Homecoming I thought the same. I booked our reservations for non-smoking. We get there, they has us booked in smoking and the entire area was sold out. So we had no choice but to end up at Super 8. I do A LOT of traveling for my job. I am usually a Marriott snob (points). So I have been in a lot of hotel rooms. The customer service along at Super 8 was awesome. They were able to move some stuff around for the 4 of us to sleep with no problems in a NON SMOKING room. (I'm very sensitive to smoke). The room was lower end, obviously, but it was clean, the beds were actually very comfortable and again, they helped us in a pinch with no questions asked! We'd stay there again for next VT Homecoming FAR over Radford Inn.

Room Tip: Book through corp and then talk to them when you get there for a better deal or better room. Super...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Radford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Radford

Address: 1600 Tyler Avenue, I-81 Exit 109, Radford, VA 24141
Location: United States > Virginia > Radford
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Radford
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Radford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Radford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Radford
Radford Super Eight
Radford Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Radford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.