“Fantastico!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Greek Bistro
Purcellville, Virginia, United States
“Fantastico!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Let me start by saying that this is the first review I have ever written, on Yelp or otherwise, and that should be taken as an indication of how amazing my experience has been with this establishment.

This is maybe my 5th time coming to this deli, the first being a completely random stop-in about a year ago. I hadn't had lunch and just needed something quick, but man, am I glad I did.

I have been traveling extensively, between the Middle East, the Mediterranean, all over the United States, and South America...but never have I had a Gyro like this; it will blow your mind - I mean get on its knees and blow it.

Seriously, walk in, order a gyro on pita and I don't care what you like or dislike, get it with everything. This is the perfect sandwich. As in, if God himself were to make a sandwich, he would go to this guy for advice. It's so good that every time I go I want to order something new, but I just can't because I'm actually afraid of not getting to taste the gyro again. If I ever want to try something new, I guess I will have to get super hungry beforehand and order it with a side of a gyro!

Which brings me to my other ringing endorsement about this place: the service. Every single time I go here, the guy who runs always insists that I pay AFTER (so that I can sit and enjoy my meal first), he is always extremely friendly (but not annoying, doesn't talk your ear off like a lot of Greeks and Italians tend to), and is always excited to help you with ANYTHING, whether it is directions or getting you a napkin.

Even if this guy were a total bag of D, which he couldn't be further from, this would be hands down the most amazing sandwich that I have ever had. If you die before eating one, it will be an unfulfilled life and you will probably end up somewhere unpleasant, like Limbo. So, if you would like to soar around in cloud pillows all day playing Who's-in-My-Mouth with super hot angels instead of floating aimlessly playing Wet-Willy with D-list celebrity lookalikes, then I would get on over to My Deli!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best gyro in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011 via mobile

They have the nest gyros in western Loudon. The meat is flavorful and the yogert sause is tangy and cool.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Purcellville, Virginia
“Best Greek Bistro!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

Really good menu! Paninis, gyros, salads, desserts, ice cream, wine, beer and much more! Many good reviews on yelp so we checked them out!

• Visited May 2011