“Meh, it's not as bad as a box dinner, but at least the service is mediocre.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Anthony's Restaurant

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Purcellville
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Lovettsville, Virginia
“Meh, it's not as bad as a box dinner, but at least the service is mediocre.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

I am really mixed about eating here. I've been out on occasions and had great service and decent food. Other times I've been out and well it was better than eating cardboard.
The service is really a crap shoot. Sometimes they are great and professional while other times it feels like the servers are being taken away from watching their soap operas. Don't get here in a hurry, the food is usually slow to come out of the kitchen, not mattering if its the good stuff or not.
Now I will comment on the call ahead take out. This is the only reason I still keep coming back. Almost normally when I order to take out and get the food home it is decent and easier than cooking.
If it's me and the family the good times are decent enough where we'll keep trying here. But if I've got people from out of town or business guests. I avoid here, too much of a crap shoot.

• Visited October 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Leesburg VA
“Love love love this place! Your local weekly go-to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

We go to Anthony's all the time for good quality food, service, and price. The cuisine is generally mediterranean based with some good old American standby meals thrown in for good measure. The expanded covered patio outside has been a good thing...lots more seating which is good since this place is alway packed!!!!

Purcellville
“Abthony's in Purcellville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2014

We always enjoy Anthony's in Purcellville. The food is fresh and good and reasonably priced.
Our go to restaurant in Purcellville.

• Visited October 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Virginia
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Anthony's is our go to restaurant. It's moderately priced and delicious. My favorite dish is the alfredo, rich and creamy.

Visited July 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“More Than Italian...It's Mediterranean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Was out with friends enjoying the Virginia roads and countryside and looking for someplace new for lunch. Stopped at Anthony's and had a great lunch. Besides the usual Italian fare they also have a nice selection of Greek dishes. My daughter and I shared the Falafel appetizer, very good. She had the Shrimp Fettucini and I had the Gyro Stromboli. Both were prepared really well and we enjoyed them. Others in our group got everything from subs to pizza to ravioli. Everyone agreed that the food was excellent and the service was great. We highly recommend this place.

• Visited August 2014