“Died and Went to Heaven” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Buckskin Manor Bed and Breakfast

Buckskin Manor Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Purcellville
Buckskin Manor Bed and Breakfast
You added Buckskin Manor Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
13452 Harpers Ferry Road, Purcellville, VA 20132   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Purcellville B&B and Inns
Chesterland, Ohio
“Died and Went to Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

Every once in while, you do something that you would never think that you would do. In the Spring of 2003, I drove to Round Hill/ Purcelville, Virginia by myself to participate in a program to learn Equine Massage Therapy. While there, I stayed the week at the Buckskin Manor. When that week ended, I had a very difficult time leaving. It was such a wonderful and beautiful week, and the Bogerts were such wonderful hosts. Their home, this Bed-and-Breakfast, is so lovely and the surrounding countryside is just breathtaking. Gail made me and a fellow massage-therapy student, feel so at home and her breakfasts in the morning spoiled me forever. I truly did not want to leave.
If you are looking for a place with a lot of night life, mingling and hoopla, this is not the place for you. But if you, like me, enjoy the peace and beauty of nature, solitude and quiet, along with good company and great breakfasts, then you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2006, traveled on business

Families
Midwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2007

We stayed at Buckskin Manor in 2000 (the options above only go back to 2003!) and it was so wonderful I can't say enough nice things about it. The inkeeper was so very friendly, the food was wonderful, the place was impeccably clean, it was beautifully decorated, very comfortable, and it is located on a piece of paradise in the country.

STAY THERE. You'll be glad you did. : )

• Liked — beautiful, clean, very friendly inkeepers, great views, comfortable quarters
  • Disliked — the short length of my stay!
  • Stayed June 2003, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Buckskin Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!