“Not fit for my dog” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pulaski Days Inn

Pulaski Days Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pulaski
Pulaski Days Inn
You added Pulaski Days Inn to your Saves list
3063 Old Route 100 Road, Pulaski, VA 24301   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pulaski
USA
“Not fit for my dog”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2008

We stayed at this hotel for a week because of our job. I would not recommend it to anyone. We did not have the time or energy at the end of our long days to look for another hotel. The rooms were dirty and smelled musty. The tub surround had huge holes with the fixtures poked through them. The floor had not been vacuumed nor had the bathroom been mopped. Cob webs and what appeared to be dead bugs behind the doors. Each day "I" had to clean the sink and desk area. They do make up the bed for you each day. My dog found a hat under the bed; thank goodness he could not crawl under. The front desk employee would have been more useful cleaning, instead of watching TV. This is not the first time we have had a terrible experience with Days Inn. Our conclusion is Days Inn is to much of a health risk for us, we are finish with this company.

• Liked — Pet Friendly
  • Disliked — Cleanliness
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2008

This motel is in an elite group I tend to call "One of the worst motels I have stayed in...ever". There is no way I could possibly recommend this motel for anything...other than destruction.
At $61.93 (including tax) this is about $60 too much.
The carpet in my room had not been vacuumed at all. The floor in the bathroom had not been swept (and you could easily visually verify that) and the bathtub had hair in it. The bottom of the shower curtain was covered in mold. I could only watch a few channels on the tv for some reason. When I pulled back the covers on the bed there were multiple hairs in the bed.
I dropped something on the floor and had to look under the bed - big mistake. There was a pile of maggots on some kind of food under there. This is not a word of lie. I decided to check out and on my way to the lobby I spoke to a lady who was also leaving. She told me that when she pulled back the sheets and moved her pillow there was blood on the sheet under the pillow. She said that the manager told her they don't usually change the sheets unless they look pretty bad.
I actually feel tempted to contact the local health authorities or whoever should be inspecting this business as it should not be allowed to stay open.
Just go 4 miles north on the interstate and there are several nice motels at the next exit.

• Liked — There is nothing to like
  • Disliked — The fact that it's allowed to stay open
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travelers are raving about these Pulaski hotels

Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2007

We stayed at this motel last month on our way to Vermont. What was supposed to be a one night stay turned into two. Hallway has loose rippled carpeting with an unmarked stepdown to lobby. Not seeing the step resulted in a serious fall, requiring a trip to the hospital and another night's stay. While management seemed concerned, they were ill equipped to handle such accidents as accident reports were nonexistent. Travelers with special needs should be very cautious.

• Liked — They were good about pets
  • Disliked — Management not equipped to handle emergencies and or accidents.
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2005

This hotel takes pets -we have a Shepherd - for an additional $20 fee. There are two floors, the rooms have outside entrances. There is a grassy area for pets. The rooms were clean, but the outside looked neglected.

Been to Pulaski Days Inn? Share your experiences!