“Great rates, amazing service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Prince George
Chicago, Illinois
“Great rates, amazing service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel when we were dropping my husband off for AIT. It is only five minutes from Fort Lee, beautiful, clean, comfortable and with all the extras you'd expect from a much more costly place. Our children loved the indoor pool and the free breakfast was amazing since it included everything from biscuits and gravy to eggs made the way you wanted them with bacon and waffles! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend it to anyone and will definitely be using it in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I am currently here for a TDY and I'm already familiar with this area since I've been here for training before. Anyone will tell you that many of the surrounding areas are not safe and they only come here on business or for school (because quite frankly there's not much to do here at all unless you are a war history buff). I am really glad that I picked this hotel. My first experience was booking the room and I spoke with Michael at the front desk in the middle of the night. He was so so pleasant and helpful!! He also checked me in and even remembered speaking with me on the phone. That's always a nice feeling.

My room was just as described and ready to go. I like that the hotel is located kind of off the beaten path in a newly growing business park. It's very quiet back here but still only about a mile from Fort Lee. I felt safe here because I've heard that other co-workers who were in this area for training were getting their vehicles broken in to at the hotels they stayed at. (I would stay here again for that reason alone)

The entire staff (minus one) were extremely friendly showing that wonderful 'southern hospitality' which made it easier to be away from home. They were kind of like a second family to me. I really think the manager (or maybe he's the owner?) was super personable and legit.

Every time you walk through the front door or out...someone is there to greet you and of course, like everyone else says, the 4pm cookies are crazy good! The breakfast is good as well and there's coffee around the clock (thank God!). I lived on that coffee....mmmm so good!

I would definitely stay here again. I had a great experience!

Room Tip: Pick a room towards the center of the hotel so you don't hear the elevator or the exit stairwell...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

It was our first time at Ft. Lee, and did not know where to stay. We pick a good one. Very close to every thing. The Mall, restaurants, and Ft. Lee. Great Cookies every night with coco and Coffee. Nice Big rooms and bathroom. I am a shower person and all I have to say is GREAT SHOWER HEAD!!!! I could have stayed in there all morning, but no one else would have hot water. We don't do breakfast but it smelled good. We will be back. Thanks to all the staff. Very friendly !!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
North Augusta, SC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Needed a place while on my way back home. New property was very clean, and well laid out. The night clerk, Mark, was very friendly and accommodating. Parking lot was fairly crowded, but I never heard anyone else. Very nice free breakfast was provided in the morning, which included waffles and an attended omelet bar.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
jacksonville, ar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband stayed at this hotel during a recent trip to Virginia for the military. He's been back a month now from the trip and he is still talking about it. He said the service was something you'd expect at a 5 star hotel. The hotel staff went out of their way to show they appreciated the soldiers. And, my husband cannot stop raving about the cookies and breakfast that were put out daily. His favorite were the strawberry and white chocolate cookies. He came home and asked me to find a recipe and make them. If we go back to Virginia, this is where will be staying.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Spring Lake, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Stayed here on business trip. Room was clean and well-maintained. Great location with easy access to shopping and Ft Lee. Breakfast was excellent, wifi was fast, indoor pool was outstanding. Fitness center was meager but expected with the price point ($77 USD). Only gripe ws that I couldn't get credit for points under Choice Privileges (which is a crappy program anyway). In the end, I had a really nice stay here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

Stayed here twice and had a great stay both times. The rooms are clean and well appointed. The price may even be a little lower than other hotels of this caliber in the area. The hotel is a short drive from South Park Mall and Ft. Lee. Can't ask for much more from a hotel of this caliber.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites at Fort Lee? Share your experiences!