“Clean, basic motel - super price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Richlands/Claypool Hill

Super 8 Richlands/Claypool Hill
You added Super 8 Richlands/Claypool Hill to your Saves list
Super 8 Richlands/Claypool Hill
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12367 Gov. GC Peery Hwy, US Route 19, Pounding Mill, VA 24637   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Pounding Mill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed at super 8 in pounding mill and was very happy with everything. I too have stayed at holiday inn across the street as well as lebanon and this super 8 is the best value. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and the motel is very clean. Holiday inn is more than 20$ more a night and the staff there are not friendly at all. The super 8 is not even close to being run down, as a matter of fact its one of the nicest ones i have visited and i travel alot. I will be back for sure. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed October 2012
GMRichlands, General Manager at Super 8 Richlands/Claypool Hill, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for the taking the time to let us know about your most current experience at our Super 8 in Claypool Hill, Virginia. Our goal is to meet your needs from a clean comfortable room to friendly staff and I can see we did that.

Thank you for the kind words regarding our conditions of guest room furnishing and the friendliness of our staff members.

I will see you on your next visit
ROANOKE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in, I've had to stay here twice while working in the area and both times I hated it. Hotel is run down and dirty, staff is not very friendly. Always a bunch of weirdos hanging around too. The holiday inn express across the street is 20 times nicer and is only about 20 bucks more per night. There is also another super 8 25 mins away in Lebanon that is much cleaner and nicer.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Claypool Hill Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room and I see we did not meet your expectations.

I am sorry that you thought our hotel is run down and dirty. For all viewers of tripadvisor all of guest rooms were renovated in 2007 which included, carpet, beds, furniture, chairs, drapes and bedspreads. I will address the housekeeping issues with our staff.

Again I am truly sorry that we did not provide you the proper service you were expecting on your last visit to our Super 8 in Claypool Hill, Virginia
Kansas KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great staff members...very help full abave and beyound willing to help us on what we need on directions around the area,,and more....Very,friendly...I feel I know them befor..we .will be back to stay.no questions.I Did not expact supper 8 will be in this qualty stander....keep the stander as it is if not more good price and clean place no smail...thank God!!...Thank you for all

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding most recent stay at our Super 8 in Claypool Hill, Virginia. Our goal is to meet your needs from a clean comfortable room to friendly staff and I can see we did that.

I hope to see you the next time your travel takes you through the Claypool Hill, Virginia area.

Been to Super 8 Richlands/Claypool Hill? Share your experiences!