“Not what it used to be.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 166 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Dessert
Emporia, Kansas
“Not what it used to be.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

I had lived near the custard store previously when it was called Scott's. We LOVED the Key Lime concretes. Since I was in town for Mother's Day my son & I went through the drive through. No concretes were listed on the menu. So we asked if we could each get one anyway and were told that we could. So we had Key Lime flavor. Very bad mistake! It was vanilla with just a hint of green that could barely be seen or tasted. I called & left the store a message w/my phone # to let them I know that I would like to be called back. No call was ever made to me and since then all I ever get is the recording. I take it that Rick doesn't care what we think and if we ever go back. So next time I am in town we will find someplace else to spend our $!

• Visited May 2012