While in Portsmouth VA my husband and I stayed here. The people were very nice and helpful with any questions we had. My husband and I travel a lot and this hotel was close to where we needed to be. It is an old historic hotel which we love staying in but this was a bit disappointing. The bed seemed to be made of previous slept on sheets and were put on the bed inside out . . . And they were older with the elastic very stretched out . . .so all the sheets came off the bed while we were sleeping, which woke us both. Needless to say we will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of downtown Olde Towne Portsmouth, we offer comfortable clean rooms with microwave and refrigerator. The hote offers free parking and WIFI. Starbucks Coffee Available 24 hours in the Lobby! 2 Restaurants/Bars Offering Room Service Just a few blocks from Naval Portsmouth Hospital, Shipyards, and Museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Choice Hotels so you can book your The Governor Dinwiddie Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Governor Dinwiddie Hotel And Suites
- The Governor Dinwiddie Hotel Portsmouth
- Governor Dinwiddie Hotel