What a little gem in the middle of downtown Portsmouth. Came in for the weekend with friends for a concert at the ntelos wireless pavillion. Hotel very convienently located to venue. Actually in walking distance if you don't mind walking about 1/2 mile. Hotel was very cute and charming. Rooms were nice and big and included refrig, microwave, coffee maker; some even had a two burner stove. Price was great, parking was free, multiple restaurants on same block. The mexican place downstairs was good. Rooms were nice and clean and cool. Would def stay here again if in town. Highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of downtown Olde Towne Portsmouth, we offer comfortable clean rooms with microwave and refrigerator. The hote offers free parking and WIFI. Starbucks Coffee Available 24 hours in the Lobby! 2 Restaurants/Bars Offering Room Service Just a few blocks from Naval Portsmouth Hospital, Shipyards, and Museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Governor Dinwiddie Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Governor Dinwiddie Hotel Portsmouth
- The Governor Dinwiddie Hotel And Suites
- Governor Dinwiddie Hotel