My husband & Ieally needed a getaway! I was searching Va B & B's & Inn @Tabbs Creek displayed...I was immediately attracted to it, called and then made the arrangements. Our hosts were very professional and friendly. We arrived to an enchanting establishment, great comfortable room with a view of water and gardens,Billups Room,
Breakfasts were exceptional, the grounds very inviting, varied wild life. a dock to sit on and enjoy sunsets. Water excursions right from the doc can be arranged.
We needed quiet relaxing atmosphere,got that even though we found plenty to do in the surrounding area. Beautiful,,, we hope to return some day, Lori and Greg are superior hosts. We came from Nj to Va.. very worth yhe trip!!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Tabbs Creek Hotel Port Haywood
- The Inn At Tabbs Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront retreat is located on a secluded creek of the Chesapeake Bay in charming Mathews County, Va. With over 800 ft. of waterfront and 8 acres of wooded and open space, this Virginia Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to get away from it all and totally relax. The main Inn is an 1880's newly renovated farmhouse with a separate cottage housing the luxury suites just across the garden and pool. An eco-friendly and certified Virginia Green lodging establishment, The Inn at Tabbs Creek is just the place if you appreciate the natural splendor of the outdoors and want the luxury and comfort of a casual B&B. Embark on a kayak or stand up paddleboard adventure, spend the day cycling the endless level Mathews country roads, or charter a sunset cruise with fresh oysters or fishing charter that leaves straight from our private dock. You can also just relax and recharge your romance with a picnic on a nearby beach, stargazing around the firepit, and watching the sunset in our chlorine free pool with a glass of Virginia Wine. *Winner of 2012 "Green Facility of the Year" from Virginia Tourism Corporation and TripAdvisor's "Certificate of Excellence" and "Green Leader" award, we were also voted "Most Welcoming Bed and Breakfast" in Eastern Virginia by Virginia Living Magazine this year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Tabbs Creek Waterfront B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.