My wife and I stayed two nights at the Ashby Inn as part of our swing of Virginia winery visits. We stayed in the fireplace room in the main building. The gas fireplace provided great ambience and the room was fine. Food was creative, fresh and worth the visit.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashby Inn & Restaurant Hotel Paris
- The Ashby Inn & Restaurant Hotel
- The Ashby Inn And Restaurant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting at a crossroads of both time and location, The Ashby Inn & Restaurant exists as a tenant to history while offering a place for guests to dine and rest amidst the beauty and tranquility of the Virginia countryside. Situated at the cross-section of routes fifty and seventeen in the charming village of Paris, the inn includes ten guest accommodations on three acres of landscaped grounds that provide a view of Paris Mountain, Ashby Gap and Sky Meadows State Park. The restaurant prepares breakfast daily for all inn guests and is open for lunch and dinner Wednesday through Saturday and for brunch and dinner on Sunday. The Ashby serves as a pastoral setting for weddings, special events, and retreats. Guests of the inn find no shortage of activities in the area to fill their time, including antiquing, bird watching, cycling, hiking, reading, shopping, and wine tasting. ... more less