“Yum and excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 29 restaurants in Kerikeri
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Eastern European, Pizza & Pasta, Halal
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Yum and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic service and amazing pizza delivered to my door - Thankyou !! That's all I have to say but the review has to be 100 characters so I'm still typing.

• Visited July 2013

97% Recommend
Kerikeri, New Zealand
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We've eaten here a good few times now, whether take away of eat in. Tony is always so welcoming and friendly. I've only ever had a pizza, because they are just so good! Tony will happily make one up with whatever you want on it. It's a wee gem of a place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I'm like the other reviewers, I guess.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

When a little place like this gets so many rave reviews you have to check it out. We did; between 2 of us had a large Mediterranean pizza. My wife doesn't usually eat olives but this combination proved irresistible and I probably only had a couple off her half. We do recommend it. Would love to stay for more sampling but moving on on holiday travels.

• Visited July 2013
Fox Glacier
“Ended up eating tomorrows lunch leftovers!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Found this place by accident and what a great find. Great service and great food. We ordered a family sized pizza between two adults and a 2 year old with the idea of taking the rest away for lunch the next day..... It was so delicious that we ended up eating it all. Saw the owner on the way out who thanked us for coming and asked where we were from, you can tell he is very passionate about his restaurant and his food! Don't miss this place!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
Mooloolaba, Australia
“Don't miss this gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I dined here twice during my stay in Kerikeri and was overwhelmed by not just the excellent food but the hospitality of the owner and staff. I was invited to make myself at home, and use wi-fi as needed; for a traveller, this was especially kind and helpful. The food was delicious and 'true Italian', with generous portions and lots of flavour. No bland pasta here. The pizza crust was as good as any NYC slice. But it was the open, inviting atmosphere that won me over. And the value for your money is superb. Live like a local and drop by this terrific place!

• Visited May 2013