When we arrived, we were really impressed by the location -literally right on the beach which was fab. We were slightly bemused by the fact that we didn't get to meet any staff, just our key selotaped to the door, which was a bit odd. It had quite extensive notes with the key so I presume this was quite normal. Our room was not massive (we went for the ocean room to get the balcony), but had a lovely four poster bed but then realised that are sea view was partial (a bit of the house is actually in the way) and the balcony is shared with the next door room. Bearing in mind that there was only one table with two chairs (and the balcony was only big enough for that) we felt really disappointed and a bit mislead by their website as we had paid extra for it. The first night we did get to use it (which meant our neighbours didn;t) but unfortunately for us (and the B&B owners) we had a very unusual couple their the second night who decided to sit out there with just towels on and smoking, ensuring that we were trapped in our room.
On the plus side, the bathroom was nice and the pool downstairs is lovely. Breakfast was ok, nothing massive or amazing. Again with other experiences of other hotels in Australia we realised this had been very expensive in comparison but we presumed we were paying for location.
There are some lovely restaurants just 5 mins walk away, but this is at least 15/20 min drive out of the city with no traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closest accommodation to the beach in Perth with free wifi, just 12km from Perth city on Perth's best beach. Beautiful rooms with four poster beds include the Ocean room and the romantic Seaview French Boudoir with ocean views. The big Indian Ocean suite is a special experience with panoramic ocean views. Cooked breakfast included overlooking Perth's most beautiful beach. Resort-style pool with thatched Bali daybeds, just a short stroll to beach cafes and shops. The solar-heated pool has invigorating potassium and magnesium minerals, the only one on the west coast. Rediscover yourself at Beach Manor B and B, Perth's boutique bed and breakfast including cooked breakfast and better value than anywhere else on Perth's expensive beachfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Beach Manor Bed and Breakfast Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Manor Hotel Scarborough
- Beach Manor Bed And Breakfast