we were after a 2 bedroom aprtment but got a 3 bedroom for the same price, it was excellent value for money for the 3 of us all from interstate, the views were good as well, as for the construction i didnt hear it at all, conveniently close to shops and the city centre too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seashells Scarborough is located on Western Australia’s Sunset Coast, only a short 15 minute drive from Perth city centre, Fremantle, Hillary’s Harbour and Challenge Stadium. Directly overlooking Scarborough Beach, each Seashells apartment enjoys stunning ocean views from individual and spacious balconies. Whether you’re watching yachts sail by, or simply enjoying the surf and beach – it’s the ultimate place to relax as the sun slowly sets over the Indian Ocean. A short stroll away there are plenty of shops to explore, beachfront cafes, restaurants and lively bars. Our apartments have been renovated in 2011 to create even more unspoilt beach views and up market furnishings, fixtures and fittings. Seashells Scarborough is the national winner of the 2003/04 Australian Tourism Awards, in the category Deluxe Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Seashells Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashells Scarborough Hotel Scarborough
- Seashells Serviced Apartments Hotel Scarborough