“hotties r us” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Peko Peko Scarborough Beach

Peko Peko Scarborough Beach
10 Scarborough Beach Rd, Scarborough, Stirling, Western Australia 6019, Australia
(08) 9245 1144
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Scarborough
Perth, Australia
“hotties r us”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

As per my previous review, I am vitally interested in those who prepare my food. It is a well kept secret (in the Yoga tradition ) that the best food is created by people with a generous and loving temperament..Attitude during preparation is vital.
Being an ageing male, my attention is always attracted by what appears to be healthy
tucker. Good healthy food helps create good healthy thoughts. My attention is often "grabbed" also by gorgeous women- of all ages and descriptions. A combination of these two elements can be found at Peko Peko. Terrific sushi, great soups, superb coffee. ( and dare I say it - .great eye candy )

• Visited September 2011