“Ladies that lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Ladies that lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I love this place. Cant help but feel I'm treating myself with very tasty little tapas share plates and a glass of wine or bottle! Great selection. Can book for private functions for a special occasion. Fantastic service and the waitress even remembers our coffee order! Worth every penny.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Perth, Australia
“Thank God its Friday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

My daughter loves this place for Friday work drinks. Great wines and food.

Visited June 2012
Perth, Australia
“Great evening with Friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

This was our first time eating here, friends had invited us to join them. The Tapas to share, we ended up just eating our own, but we all loved what we had. I had the Roast pear, baby spinach, crumbled Cashel blue and it was divine. While waiting for dinner, us ladies where lucky enough to be sitting opposite the chef, just watching him prepare everything was entertainment. For dinner my husband and I had the Confit duck leg, crispy potatoes, witlof salad, we both thought that it could have been cooked just a wee bit less, but it was still lovely, but I have had better elsewhere, duck is one dish that I tend to eat a lot while out. The services was brilliant and the staff seem to enjoy being there. Overall the experience was great, our friends eat here often as they can walk to the restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane
“Great European wine selection & tasty tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Had walked past many times before I realised there was a restaurant inside. I popped my head round the door during a private function and the welcoming staff invited me in to have a look around. Great choice of tapas on offer to suit all tastes, together with a superb selection of European wines, many available by the glass. They also hold monthly wine tasting & tapas events.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Fabulous in every way, I can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

This suburban treasure is in essence a wine store that serves awesome food. There is naturally an amazing wine list, with an enormous by the glass range and all at really reasonable pricing.
The food is 'small plate' offerings featuring the ingredients. Ideal for sharing, or simply to allow you to chose multiple favorites for yourself.
Topped with friendly, competent service
A new favorite for us.