Stayed one night at the ParkRoyal in a super king room. The room was modern and spacious with views out to the city. The bedroom was fairly clean as was the bathroom however a couple of random hairs on two towels was rather off putting. I didn't eat breakfast at the hotel as I got something in the terminal instead!
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Melbourne Airport Hotel
- Parkroyal Melbourne Airport Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport hotel Feel connected at a hotel linked directly to the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport offers an unrivaled connection to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. Rest before a flight or refresh yourself before heading home at our hotel, conveniently located adjacent to the airport with 276 spacious guest rooms. Enjoy city skyline and Runway views then walk directly to the terminal via skybridge from the PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport hotel. Our friendly PARKROYAL People are on hand to help you discover the area’s best kept secrets. You’re just minutes away from Melbourne’s top sights and attractions. Explore the local neighbourhood or take a 10 minute drive to discover the popular Sunbury Wine Region. Or venture a little further to experience the hustle and bustle of Melbourne city centre, a haven of secret cafes, fashion finds and lush parklands just 20 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.