“Good for families.” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Good for families.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

The food is reasonably priced if you are taking the family and there is something for everyone. Even me, and I am allergic to chilli... The food is a little over seasoned fir me, but that is a personal thing.

Visited December 2013

Croydon, Victoria, Australia
“Faultless”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Between us we had the yeeros lamb, seafood safari and batterd fish. All were we'll presented quickly and delicious. Drinks were also served quickly
Service was friendly and helpful
Would certainly return and recommend to friends

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice food horrible service. ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Title says it all. Food was ok, the service was the worst service I have ever had and they forgot meals out of sic of us they forgot one altogether. Then when this was raised they really didn't care. When we paid the bill I spoke with the owner and all I got as a response was the total for the bill is $135.

So in short go elsewhere you will get a better experience elsewhere. I will not go back here and will also recommend to all friends and family not to go here.

Melbourne, Australia
“Nice food and terrible service. ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I would like to start by saying the food was nice when we eventually got it.
The service was the worst I have ever seen.

For starters it took 25 minutes to get any service then we ordered and didn't see anyone for the next 20 minutes, when they finally brought out the meals ( 5 of them although there were 6 of us) we didn't see then for another 15 minutes and again I had to call them to get any service. When we asked about the 6th meal there response was " oh that was taken down but not placed in the computer".

Then When we paid for the meal I asked about discounting the 6th meal due to it being late and the owner ( Greek guy) shrugged as if I was kidding and then when I commented about the service and just replied $135 total.

So that being said we will never return here and will ensure none of our friends do either.

“Waste of money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We met for a dinner with 10 in our group. The menu looked impressive until you have to choose! As a vegan with no other options, I chose to combine 2 side serves, mash potatoes & stir fried vegetables, and I asked for them to be put on the same plate. When my meal came it was on a small rectangle side plate with approx 3 table spoons of inedible mash that was so salty it made me gag and the stir fry veges consisted of a handful of broccoli, carrot & a snow pea. This "meal" of barely 2 cups of food cost me $16.95!!! Most at our table felt the food was average to say the least. My son ordered meatballs and returned his food after a few mouthfuls. Salads are priced around $20 and drink prices are the equivalent of an expensive nightclub. The restaurant was busy so I'm sure there are happy customers but our table of 10 were not amongst them.

• Visited August 2013