This retreat was hidden away in the forest, once entered on to the premise was breath taking surrounding feels like I just arrived in Japan! Our retreat looks just like ryokan accomodation its amazing, the room were so relaxing and have that warmth makes you just want to stay indoors and not want to leave. Dinner was extra but it's worth the money, initially thought was not enough but once the main arrived we were stuffing ourselves with fine Japanese cuisine. Then there was the private Japanese mineral spring helps you feel refreshed physically and its a good stress relieve treatment. The price is quite pricy but it's a lot less than an airfare to Japan.
- Also Known As:
- Japanese Mountain Retreat Hotel
- Japanese Mountain Retreat Hotel Montrose
- Japanese Mountain Retreat Montrose, Victoria, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time to the world of ancient Japan 45 minutes from Melbourne. Secluded and indulgent. Japanese dinner for two in the privacy of your retreat. Japanese bathing rituals and spa treatments. Sink into your ofuro overlooking your own private Japanese garden. ... more less