While a little 'off the beaten track', it was worth traversing the extra distance. Perched atop a ridge, it offers fabulous views of the surrounding coutryside. Cottages are in keeping with the rural theme & the interiors are comfortable & well decorated. Quiet ...& perfect for a realxing long weekend (or more) ...with activities like 4WD tour, archery, horse trek, animal feeding & pool available. Restaurant adequate ...but unbelievably slow (perhaps the longest we have ever waited on a meal order!) Definitely returning to this venue again for some R & R.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a 12,000 acre working cattle station in the Scenic Rim of South East Queensland country just an hour's drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Spicers Hidden Vale offers an exclusive Outback Australian accommodation getaway. Spicers Hidden Vale offers boutique hotel accommodation in quintessential country cottages and is centred around a historic homestead. Spicers Hidden Vale is a complete getaway with everything from bushwalking, horseback riding and archery, to spa treatments and gourmet fine dining in Cotton's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Spicers Hidden Vale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Hidden Vale Hotel Grandchester
- Peppers Hidden Vale Grandchester
- Spicers Hidden Vale Grandchester, Queensland