My partner and I very recently spent our wedding night at Peppers Hidden Vale and had a completely perfect night away!
We arrived at Peppers Hidden Vale after dark from our wedding at nearby Marburg and were greeted by a lovely lady at reception, who congratulated us and was very helpful. Our cabin was #24 - the Black Angus and it was perfect in every way (except that there was no cutlery or plates in the room for eating left over wedding cake). We were at the very end of the cabins and it felt like there was no one else around for miles and miles; very quiet and spacious area. The spa was a lifesaver after a long day on our feet and every inch of the room was spotless, cosy and inviting.
Had an excellent sleep on the king sized bed, which is probably the most comfortable bed either of us has ever slept on! The morning air was crisp and views of the coutryside emerging from the fog was an uplifting start to the day. Breakfast was after 8am and the buffet was full of your normal treats - lots of hot food, savoury extras, two toasters, fresh fruit and lots of cereal (which a family near us really enjoyed!). Our table outside overlooking the gardens and rustic infinity pool really set the mood.
Overall our stay was fantastic! We even overheard many other guests (both couples, families with young children and large groups of couples who'd stayed in larger suites) talking about their stay over breakfast and all reports were glowing. If you feel like getting out of the city...waaaaay out...then Hidden Vale is a lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a 12,000 acre working cattle station in the Scenic Rim of South East Queensland country just an hour's drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Spicers Hidden Vale offers an exclusive Outback Australian accommodation getaway. Spicers Hidden Vale offers boutique hotel accommodation in quintessential country cottages and is centred around a historic homestead. Spicers Hidden Vale is a complete getaway with everything from bushwalking, horseback riding and archery, to spa treatments and gourmet fine dining in Cotton's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Spicers Hidden Vale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Hidden Vale Hotel Grandchester
- Peppers Hidden Vale Grandchester
- Spicers Hidden Vale Grandchester, Queensland