My partner and I very recently spent our wedding night at Peppers Hidden Vale and had a completely perfect night away!
We arrived at Peppers Hidden Vale after dark from our wedding at nearby Marburg and were greeted by a lovely lady at reception, who congratulated us and was very helpful. Our cabin was #24 - the Black Angus and it was perfect in every way (except that there was no cutlery or plates in the room for eating left over wedding cake). We were at the very end of the cabins and it felt like there was no one else around for miles and miles; very quiet and spacious area. The spa was a lifesaver after a long day on our feet and every inch of the room was spotless, cosy and inviting.
Had an excellent sleep on the king sized bed, which is probably the most comfortable bed either of us has ever slept on! The morning air was crisp and views of the coutryside emerging from the fog was an uplifting start to the day. Breakfast was after 8am and the buffet was full of your normal treats - lots of hot food, savoury extras, two toasters, fresh fruit and lots of cereal (which a family near us really enjoyed!). Our table outside overlooking the gardens and rustic infinity pool really set the mood.
Overall our stay was fantastic! We even overheard many other guests (both couples, families with young children and large groups of couples who'd stayed in larger suites) talking about their stay over breakfast and all reports were glowing. If you feel like getting out of the city...waaaaay out...then Hidden Vale is a lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Spicers Hidden Vale, Relaxed Luxury awaits you at our 31 room Country Retreat. Set on a 12,000 acre working Cattle station in beautiful South East Queensland Country, the property is quintessentially Queensland with large open verandahs and sweeping valley views. Just an hour drive from Brisbane CBD or Toowoomba and 1.5 Hours from the Gold Coast, Spicers Hidden Vale offers a large range of activities for all ages from our Shooting Academy to Horse Riding. The property boasts Cotton's Restaurant for all your dining needs. Open for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, showcasing the freshest local produce on our a la carte and degustation menus. We also offer gourmet picnic hampers for you to enjoy at one of the many beautiful spots on our property. With two pools, a tennis court and mountain bike trails, Spicers Hidden Vale has a vast array of activities to keep you occupied. For a more relaxed environment, why not visit our onsite day spa for a massage or facial (advance bookings are recommended) Spicers Hidden Vale, Relaxed Luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Spicers Hidden Vale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Hidden Vale Hotel Grandchester
- Peppers Hidden Vale Grandchester
- Spicers Hidden Vale Grandchester, Queensland