What a top place to unwind and relax. The food was just to die for. My favorites was the spatchcock and sticky date pudding. You will go a long way to find a better place and I will be returning for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Spicers Hidden Vale, Relaxed Luxury awaits you at our 31 room Country Retreat. Set on a 12,000 acre working Cattle station in beautiful South East Queensland Country, the property is quintessentially Queensland with large open verandahs and sweeping valley views. Just an hour drive from Brisbane CBD or Toowoomba and 1.5 Hours from the Gold Coast, Spicers Hidden Vale offers a large range of activities for all ages from our Shooting Academy to Horse Riding. The property boasts Cotton's Restaurant for all your dining needs. Open for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, showcasing the freshest local produce on our a la carte and degustation menus. We also offer gourmet picnic hampers for you to enjoy at one of the many beautiful spots on our property. With two pools, a tennis court and mountain bike trails, Spicers Hidden Vale has a vast array of activities to keep you occupied. For a more relaxed environment, why not visit our onsite day spa for a massage or facial (advance bookings are recommended) Spicers Hidden Vale, Relaxed Luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Spicers Hidden Vale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Hidden Vale Hotel Grandchester
- Peppers Hidden Vale Grandchester
- Spicers Hidden Vale Grandchester, Queensland