The setting is wonderful. A great getaway from the hustle and bustle and in the middle of wine and horse country. Gorgeous rooms, decorated perfectly and well appointed. Several cottages are on the premises as well. I wanted to move in. The great thing is that all of the staff made us feel as if we were home. The owners themselves greeted everyone with warmth and helpful advice, as if they had personally invited us to stay there. Everything about their restaurant was superb. The service was incredible. Carlos went out of his way to make sure we had the best seating in the restaurant. Matt made sure we were taken care of even late at night. Gene brought us warm beignets with coffee and the paper every morning at the exact time we requested. He went out of his way to ensure we were having a good time. Lita was so much fun! She knew everything about the Inn and went out of her way to make sure any reservations were to our liking and take care of any changes, as if we were the only ones there. We really did feel at home. I cannot wait to go back.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Willow Grove Hotel Orange
- The Inn At Willow Grove Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at Willow Grove, an elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Virginia wine country. Nestled on a private 40-acre estate in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, our historic 18th century plantation house and surrounding cottages feature a unique blend of chic and elegant “urban meets plantation” style, exceptional world-class amenities and gracious southern charm. Relax and unwind in any of our 14 luxurious rooms and suites, or join us at Vintage Restaurant for a mouthwatering farm-to-table meal. We are the perfect destination for romantic weekenders, countryside tourists, wine-enthusiasts, history buffs… anyone at all looking for a luxurious, relaxing and truly unforgettable escape.Our critically acclaimed property has enjoyed outstanding reviews from The Washington Post, Southern Living, Wine Enthusiast, Departures Magazine, DC Magazine, and Washingtonian Magazine, among others. Escape. Unwind. Indulge with us at The Inn at Willow Grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Inn at Willow Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.