“Always a Nice Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Kimball

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms are a little dated but overall the price was good and we only stayed one night. Front desk was nice.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Wathena, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is the third time a Super 8 has not been good. We checked in front desk employee very nice. Got to our room got dogs settled and left to go eat. Dogs were running around and playing. We were gone maybe 45 mins. When we got back one of the dogs was acting strange she was listless, vomiting, dilated pupils. Took her into an emergency vet clinic. They said she had gotten into some marijuana, so after a $800 bill and overnight stay we headed home. Talked to hotel manager all he said was the head housekeeper checks the rooms. I guess they don't check the floor all that great like under dust ruffles or dresser I looked under them and I could see something under it.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Kimball hotels

RIDGELAND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here because I had some business to take care of near by. It was clean fairly quiet and the staff is really nice. They have a small breakfast in the lobby, which was perfect for me. There is plenty of stores and restaurants right there. It is also beautiful area close to Nickajack lake and mountains. I will stay again as I have to come to this area occasionally.

• Stayed December 2014
KimballSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kimball, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Your gracious comments were greatly appreciated. You are an important guest and all of your comments and feedback help us better serve you. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay as well as nature part of our hotel. Yes indeed we are very close to shopping area and lots of restaurants. I appreciate you selecting our hotel and hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the near future. We loved having you here.

Best regards,
Samir Patel
Ph. 423-837-7185
Jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

Our check in was pleasant. Our room clean and smelled good. Breakfast was better than any hotel we've stayed at while on the road. I wanted some ketchup with my scrambled eggs but there wasn't any... asked the lady at the desk and she said it is not part of the condiments... She saw my frown and quickly dig into her desk drawer getting 2 packs of ketchup and giving to me, saying " I, too, like ketchup on my scrambled eggs". To me that was awesome and made a pleasing start to my day. OH! and we forget to unplug my camera charger and battery leaving it at the hotel. We remembered 500 miles away. When I called the manger told me he had my equipment. He proceeded to ask if i wanted it sent COD to my home address? I said yes and it arrived 2 days later at my home. The COD was $14 which is much cheaper than the $75 to replace.. Again, Super 8 service people were great and helpful. 5 stars!!!!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you very much for taking time to share your compliments about our staff and your nice clean room here at the Super 8 – Kimball, TN. We want our guests to be comfortable and enjoy their stay. I'm happy to know, it thoroughly met your needs and We look forward to your return visit where we can again show you a great hospitality! Thanks again for staying with us!

Samir Patel
Ph. 423-837-7185

Been to Super 8 Kimball? Share your experiences!