“The quality of this hotel wasn't worth what I paid for. On...” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Kimball
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   395 Main Street, Kimball, TN 37347   |
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Kimball
Milwaukee
“The quality of this hotel wasn't worth what I paid for. On...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The quality of this hotel wasn't worth what I paid for. On our way home from our family vacation we decided to stay here for the night for some rest before driving some more (other hotels around this location was either booked or didn't have the room size I needed for my family. ) The next morning when me and my family got up to shower, the water would go from warm to cold. I got cold water in the middle of shampooing! My kids complained that the water went cold on them too. When checking out of the hotel I complained about the cold shower to the front desk lady and she just said "oh, well thanks for letting us know". This was my first and my last visit to Super 8.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

KimballSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kimball, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
We appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to give us your feedback. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is very important to us and the issues has been taken care of. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 423-837-7185.

Thank you again!

107 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Menasha
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our dorr of our hotel room barely shut! The air/heat didn't work properly & the breakfast area was very dirty & unattended!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Let me start by saying thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business. Also, please accept our apology that we did not meet your expectations. We're sorry that your door didn't shut properly, or your Air/Heater Conditioner didn't work properly. We're just a phone call away. We would have gladly fixed the problems or move you to another room. We have 24 hour desk. We suggest in future if you have any issue whatsoever to please inform us by dialing zero from your room phone and our staff will be there to assist you. I regret that you didn't inform us about this during your stay. Again, we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We invite you to come and stay with us again.

Lake Orion
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

It was too expensive for the quality of room. It was too close to the road and noisy. Never again!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We are glad that you use Super 8 for your lodging needs. I sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay with us. I understand the rooms on the road side can get a bit noisy but i would love for you to come back, give us another chance and have you get a room on the other side. We try our best to ensure that each and every guest has a pleasant experience at our hotel; unfortunately we were not able to deliver on that.

Howard City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is a typical Super 8 motel.. Nothing bad nor nothing very good.
Desk clerks very helpful and informative.
Enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to give us your feedback. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We try our best to make changes as we can. Thank You for your comments. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me at Super 8

Mike Patel

Been to Super 8 Kimball? Share your experiences!