“gluten free food delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #105 of 399 Restaurants in Napa Valley
Cuisines: Venezuelan, South American
Bothell, Washington
“gluten free food delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

We read reviews online about this restaurant and made plans to go first thing. The Venezuelan food was amazing! My husband eats gluten free and could have anything on the menu, plus a gluten free beer. Our kids ate the cheese empanadas (an appetizer) and a mango coconut smoothie. The food was fabulous, fresh, and flavorful! I wish I could eat here all the time. The Oxbrow market is definitely the place to visit.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Annapolis, Maryland
“Delicious and Reasonable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I spent the day in Napa Valley with my friend and had lunch at the Oxbow Public Market. There were many food choices and after my first walk around I selected Pica Pica. Everything looked delicious in their display case and I've never had Venezuelan food. Jesus, the cashier, helped me with my selection and I chose the Pabellon sandwich with the corn pancake as my bread. It was delicious! It was pulled pork, sweet plaintains and black beans. My friend decided to help eat the sandwich and then she ate her meal from another food place in the Market.

Jesus also gave me a taste sample of the white and red sangria. Both were very good and I purchased a glass of the white sangria since I've never had it before.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Unique and tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

A great place for lunch or dinner - with unique maize based sandwiches that are a delightful break from the norm, and tasty to boot.

Pass on the yucca fries - and stick to the main course!

Very reasonably priced, for Napa.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hollister
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We stopped by Oxbow Market for breakfast every day that we were in Napa. The highlight of last month's visit to Oxbow was definitely Pica Pica Maize kitchen. The arepa was so good (pulled pork with avocado) that we went back the next day to try two other fillings. The outside is crispy and the inside is fluffy with a great, mild corn flavor. We liked everything we tried and won't make another visit to Napa without stopping in. It's excellent food, friendly service and a great price - we couldn't ask for more.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ridgeland, Mississippi
“A Must Try – Fantastic Maize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

This restaurant is located in Oxbow Public Market. I would recommend the market to anyone as well as this restaurant. I got the cachapa which is a sweet corn pancake with pulled pork and avocado. It was an aMaizing blend of flavors!

• Visited April 2012