“Napa Bee Driven and Donna are a top-notch way to see the valley!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 411 Activities in Napa Valley
Attraction Details
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Napa Bee Driven and Donna are a top-notch way to see the valley!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

My husband and I went with another couple to celebrate our friend's 40th birthday, and I was the trip planner. Donna really made my job easy because most of the trip revolved around our time in Napa! She was very responsive on email and we traded several in the months leading up to the trip. Even when I threw her a curveball with a Grapebomb card we had picked up (which changed the winery itinerary a bit), Donna went with the flow. She suggested some fabulous wineries, made the reservations we needed for certain places, and overall was a fantastic tour guide. We had a full size car so the 5 of us fit just fine and our wine boxes fit in the trunk well. She really made the trip even more special and gave us some fabulous memories - just watch the big reds! They can catch up fast. We would absolutely use this service again and would highly recommend it to anyone considering a trip to Napa or Sonoma. We drove ourselves the last time we visited and this was a much more relaxed and enjoyable tour of the vineyards.

Visited September 2011

Minneapolis, MN
10 attraction reviews
“Great Option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

This was really a nice way to do a private tour without paying a huge amount because they drive your car instead of their own. Kevin was our driver, and he did a great job. At no time were we uncomfortable with him driving our vehicle. He had a lot of knowledge, and thanks to Donna also for helping us plan which wineries to visit. She was extremely responsive over email and made the planning process pretty easy. If I were to return, I'd definitly do this again.

Visited August 2011
London, United Kingdom
“What a fantastic day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

On a road trip from San Francisco to Seattle our day with Donna in Sonoma was definitely one of the highlights of our trip. From the initial email to the day itself, everything went so smoothly and Donna just wanted us to enjoy ourselves - suggesting places to go and accommodating our wishes as well. I would wholeheartedly recommend Napa Bee Driven to anyone looking to have a day in Napa or Sonoma.

Visited July 2011
Santa Monica, California
“Incredible service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I was on a special birthday trip with my boyfriend and decided to book Bee Driven. Everything about them was wonderful. No pressure! They are there to please and make sure that you make the most of your time. I had a plan mapped out in my mind and our driver, Leilani, totally made it happen. She was so much fun and even made sure that we remembered to eat lunch in between tastings! If you will be in Napa, you must book Bee Driven. Besides the fact that it costs less than a limo, it is just a great way to relax and have a blast without any worries! We look forward to using them the next time that we are in Napa!

Visited June 2011
N.C.
“Made our Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Without a doubt Donna at Bee Driven made our trip. We originally were going to use a limo for a minimum of $90 an hour, but could not get one to respond. Then I found Bee Drive, sent an email and Donna responded almost immediately. I told her the wineries and restaurants, she made suggestions and then she booked two days worth of wineries and restaurants. She made sure we got to everyone on time. Made the reservations for the one that required them. Made reservations at 3 restaurants. AND saved us at least 50% by driving our rental car as opposed to using a limo.

Visited June 2011