“What I would expect from LaQuinta” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   25201 The Old Rd, Stevenson Ranch, Santa Clarita, CA 91381   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Stevenson Ranch
Cleveland, Ohio
“What I would expect from LaQuinta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

As I would expect from La Quinta, a good place to stay for a reasonable price. It seems that no matter where I go, La Quinta always meets or exceeds my expectations. The only thing that did surprise me this time was no flat screen LCD TV in my room. But, if I am ever in the area again, I would not hesitate to stay here.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had an excellent experience at La Quinta Inn. It surpassed my every expectation. And the pricing is fantastic. I travel with my service dog and everyone was most accommodating. I would highly recommend La Quinta Inns to everyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I were headed for San Diego but needed a place to stay for 1 night. We were traveling with our little dog, so we needed pet friendly accommodations. We were looking for something reasonably priced, clean, comfortable and safe. The La Quinta in Santa Clarita met all of our needs and some. The complementary hot and cold breakfast buffet was a delicious bonus. We will definitely stay there again on the way back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This La Quinta is a good stopover if you're driving between North and South California and don't want to do the trip in one haul. The breakfast is plentiful; the rooms well situated and quiet. We slept well and were well rested for our next day's drive.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
White Rock, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

The staff and facilities were a welcome end to a long drive from Washington. The check-in was efficient and in order. The staff fully informed me of the services and amenities and followed up with a call shortly after check-in to ensure we were satisfied with the room, and in we needed anything.
The spa and pool were clean, heated and conveniently located. The room was spacious, the beds comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast more than we expected. Kudos to the staff and management.
Definitely worth a return visit.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia

Address: 25201 The Old Rd, Stevenson Ranch, Santa Clarita, CA 91381
Location: United States > California > Santa Clarita > Stevenson Ranch
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Stevenson Ranch
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Santa Clarita/Stevenson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita/Stevenson Hotel Stevenson Ranch
La Quinta Stevenson Ranch
Stevenson Ranch La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.