I had already been driving for 16 hours off and on from the night before and, after spending nearly 4 hours getting out of LA (Fonatna specificly), headed back to northern California, I needed a good place to park a 2 ton flatbed truck and sack out. It was a Friday evening at the peak of tourist season near Six Flaggs but and I had no reservations and expected to pay a hefty price for something decent. I remembered that La Quinta was part of the CSFA (California State Firefighters Association) group for discounts while researching vacation options a few years back so I pulled in. I asked the gal at the front desk what the rate was for a single room for one night with the CSFA discount. I was pleasantly suprised when she quoted me a rate of $89 (as I was expecting to pay quite a bit more, again, no reservations, Friday night, peak of tourist season, near a major attraction). The room was large, clean and the mattress was soft with about 6 pilows on the bed. The bathroom was also clean, well stocked and the shower curtan did not smell (one of my personal peevs). After a great nights sleep, the hot breakfast (fresh scrambled eggs brought out every 5 minutes or so) and hot coffee was just what I needed to get back on the road!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, LaQuinta and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita - Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Santa Clarita/Stevenson
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Clarita/Stevenson Hotel Stevenson Ranch
- La Quinta Stevenson Ranch
- Stevenson Ranch La Quinta