This was our first visit to Culebra and Susan and Paul made our trip. They even took us out on their yacht. Susan made delicious scones daily. We stayed in the oleander room- it had ac, a ceiling fan and a good bathroom. The guest house has ample beach gear to borrow including boogie boards. Carlos jeep rental is just around the corner. We rented a golf cart for $45/day and it was well worth it. We buzzed around the island at a beautiful pace, nice and relaxed. We spent 4 days at the guesthouse and it was our highlight of a 10 day trip.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Guesthouse Hotel Culebra
- Palmetto Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto is a small, six-room garden guesthouse located conveniently just up the road from the airport, about one mile from the ferry, town, beach, surf, and dive sites. Complementary ferry and airplane pick-up/drop-off can be arranged for our guests. Each room enjoys a private bathroom and in-room mini-refrigerator, ceiling fan and air-conditioning. Many other amenities are available.New owners Paul and Susan Moran look forward to making your stay in Culebra a memorable one. We have added a new dimension with our Day Sailing Adventures aboard S/V Oasis. Come sail with Captain Paul and First Mate Steph. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Palmetto Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.