“Superb seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
denver, colorado
“Superb seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014

We were there on a quiet Thursday, with attentive service and excellent seafood nicely prepared. The shrimp with coconut and other sauce was marvelous and the tuna seared beautifully rare. No views and open air that could get buggy if still, but we loved it.

Visited December 2014

Neptune NJ
“Wonderful: The Best Fish that I ever ate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014

Someone else called this a magical experience. I totally agree!!! I love the way the restaurant is situated within open air atmosphere that creates a wonderful and. It is truly one of our favorite restaurants on the Island of Culebra. It is a great place to take the entire family were to have a very special romantic dinner with the one you love. The food is specially prepared and is outstanding and I believe will match the finest restaurants it in New York City at half the price. I truly love eating seafood, the owner came over to our table and recommended the tuna dish that was caught locally earlier in the day. I was blown away with the best fish I have ever eaten in my life and I live at the Jersey shore and get the best seafood all the time. Each member of my family thought their meal was outstanding. I give them my highest recommendation.

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“Beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2014

This is a magical spot! The food and service were wonderful! The churrasco was to die for! Beautiful outside setting, and we can't wait to return!

Visited December 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2014

This place is an authentic jewel, a concept that should be replicated in San Juan, amazing food, amazing ambience, great for a romantic date. Service is good and prices are affordable. Ordered the chicken breast topped with a procciutto and asiago cheese sauce, an excellent dish with intense flavor. Now the rockstar dish in this restaurant is the lamb chops with Curry, probably one of the bests lamb dished I have ever ordered, this dish is a MUST.

• Visited September 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Relaxed vibe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Didn't like the house white wine and the filet I ordered was cooked unevenly. Mushroom sauce on top was too salty. I liked the space and the homelike atmosphere.

Visited August 2014