“It's a Marriot” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Aguadilla
State College
“It's a Marriot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

Awesome beds, good casino, had to travel a little ways for quality local restaurants but well worth it. Courteous staff, small Starbucks downstairs. It's not an amazing hotel, but its not a bad hotel by any means. It's your basic Marriot, they're all the same.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

179 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011 via mobile

Great place to stay with heavenly beds. This hotel is near the aguadilla airport.

• Stayed September 2011
va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

I just stayed one night while passing through the area, but when I checked in an heard about all the amenities, I wished I was staying longer. The pool area was nice. There were apparently also restaurants (which looked nice), a bar area, casino and gym. My room was clean and comfortable.

My only complaint was that even on the third floor I could still hear music from the bar later into the night that I would have liked.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
East Hartford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

The front desk staff were quick and helpful with the questions I had. The room was clean and was kept up every day. Even though the hotel was not in a major city, the town had beautiful beaches. My co-workers guided me to three or four local restaurants and recommened different Puerto-rican food and I absolutely loved the food. I must say that the locals were very warm and hospitable people.

The bartender at the Marriott, Joy Gutierrez was an exceptional bartender. She was very pleasent, warm and friendly. She helped me enjoy my time showing a genuine interest in my questions and I noticed that she was very pleasent and positive to all of her customers. SInce I was traveling alone, she made it feel like I knew somebody there and I would definetly stay and/or recommend my friends/co-workers tot his hotel. I was impressed.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

This is the best hotel in the West of Puerto Rico. It is close to the Aguadilla airport and near the best beaches in Puerto Rico. You can felt save in this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the West wing rooms, they are new.
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

My first visit to marriott Agudilla, the staff was very warm and welcoming and were able to adress all my needs. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Great enviroment for families or single. The location to the airport is a plus and is in walking distance to a shopping center. My stay was a most enjoyable one and will return in the future.
Thank you Courtyard Agudilla for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Annapolis, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I was in Aquadilla for business arrived at night lucky we saw small sign for the hotel. Front desk staff was very pleasant very helpful . I was put in a room that looked out on huge air condition unit very loud all day and all night. I requested another room I was given key card to check out another room and if it was ok I could move. Well I moved and it was much smaller and quiet until the elevator went passed the room but that was once in a while no big deal.
The hotel is also a casino so there are people in the lobby and wondering around the hotel and then the weekends there is a band that plays till 2 am you can feel the music in the room and I was on the 3rd floor.
The pool was packed all day on the weekends and there is loud music all day played at the pool so if you get a room on the pool side be aware you will hear music all day .
There is no business center they have couple computers in the lobby and most the time some is on them playing , I went to print boarding pass and the printers were unplugged a group of kids were using all the power for there phones and computers.
Free breakfast not if you travel and use the government rate , to get free breakfast you have to pay full rate.
Other then that the hotel was clean and staff was very helpful but slow but that is the way everyone is there
I would stay there again because it's the most modern hotel in the area just wish there was more options
E

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Aguadilla? Share your experiences!