“More than a cigar store, but I'm not sure what” 3 of 5 stars

939-579-0914
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 18 things to do in Aguadilla
Rincon, Puerto Rico
“More than a cigar store, but I'm not sure what”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I do not really know where to begin. Some friends invited me to a launch event at the store. I had never been there and did not know what to expect. I am not much of a smoker, but I have been to a cigar lounge before. This is not a bar, or even a lounge. It is more of a store with a lounge like area.

When I arrived, the bossa nova singer was just getting setup. There were about 20 people there and not all of us could fit inside. There was a plastic lawn table and a few chairs, but not enough to go around. I ended up getting a beer and sitting on the stoop outside. The people were friendly and I ended up talking to a cousin of the owner, because my friends never showed up.

Visited June 2013