“I am coming back” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 67 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: American, African, Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We are a fusion of Afropuertorican cuisine and Delicious Creative dishes from all over the world! Our menu contains recipes from Puerto Rican creole cuisine, all the African continent and Mediterranean countries. Our Sangrias are made with South African wine, rum and brandy and different fruit nectar. Our name FuFu, is an ancient recipe based on roots like casaba or yams originated from Ghana. FuFu Afropuertorican.International Cuisine specializes in Surf and Turfs and Sangria which change every week to maintain variety. Our combination of flavors has made us the number one choice when it comes to try different styles of food.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“I am coming back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My husbanf and I were in the area and did not know where to dinne. We read the reviews and decided to come. I am happy I did. We are locals but not from this area. The food was great. We had the tamarindo sangria becaue we like bitter and strong flavors. It was tasty. Also we had the chef special: filet mignon with trifongo shrimp and mamposteao and the mahimahi with coconut curry with the spicy rice. My meat was spot on, I asked it well done and I it was tender and juice. My husband loves spicy food and he really liked the spicy rice and his food overall. I am coming back!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Date night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food was excellent a great balance of flavors and textures and it just plain different from other restaurants in the area. I had filet mignon with shrimp and mamposteao rice and it was delicious m husband had trifongo with skirt steak or churrasco....and he loved it.

• Visited October 2012
Puerto Rico
“Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Literally just got back from this place and let me say it was amazing. I have been disappointed in the past with restaurant quality in the area and found this restaurant by searching trip advisor, so glad i did. I went with my boyfriend and a good friend of ours, we go all over the west coast looking for good places to eat, so far this was the best. I ordered the fish with coconut curry sauce, perfect blend of the sweetness of coconut and the spicy curry. Must try the fried cheesecake, the presentation of the food was on point and the iced tea, definitely not powdered, homemade.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Restaurante FuF... A, Owner at Fufu Afropuertorican International Cuisine, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review your opinion is very important to us. We love what we do that is the reason why we set the bar so high, we care about each and every one of our customers as if they were family. Thank you very much for choosing us.
“Its a combination of great food, pleasant environment and good service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Very creative and unique appetizers, main course was delicious and dessert was even better.... Nice variety of cocktails and I especially liked the cheffs creativity in the decoration of the meals!! Must have- fried cheesecake yummmm

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, we are very happy to hear that you all around experience with us was a good one, for us presentation is a must! We believe it complements the flavors and allows the personality of the chef to come through in the food. Thanks Again! Hope to see you soon.
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
“Second time even better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

A couple of months have gone by since I visited this place for first time and I remember it was pleasent surprise.
Now everything was better, the sangria, curi fish, rustic bread pudin and even presentation. If you are in the area give it a try I am sure you will not regreat it.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a SECOND review , We are constantly trying better ourselves all around and to hear that your second time around was even better than the last one makes us feel like we are headed in the right direction.