“Good food but a bit pricey” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 67 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A cozy place with a creative puertorrican food menu. Full bar with mojitos, margaritas, beers, wine and all international drinks. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Bilingual staff.
Brooklyn, NY
“Good food but a bit pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The food here is very good but I find it to be a bit pricey. Loved the seafood. The beans were just OK. We would eat here again.

Visited July 2013

Ponce, Puerto Rico
“Amazingly Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife and I recently ate at this restaurant at the suggestion of a hotel staff member in Aguadilla. We were truly impressed with our dining experience there. Our food was expertly cooked, the attentive service was excellent, and the overall atmosphere was, well, very good. It's not fancy, but very modern and clean. Our food was Puerto Rican food, and the portions were hefty. I did not finish my entre only because there was so much of it. We thoroughly our dining experience at this restaurant.

Isabela Puerto Rico
“Great service, and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went on a Sunday at 3pm, and had to wait to be seated for a party of 5. Not bad, busy should mean good, right? It was. I ordered the vegetable mofongo-amazing! Mofongo is their specialty I believe. The service was great and food, great. For Aguadilla, I thought the prices were a little high. My plate was only 11.99, the cheapest entree, I think. Others were more around $20. Either way, I was pleasantly surprised by the food and service. Would definitely repeat visit.
Also, the decor was really nice. And very fitting for the name of the restaurant. I think that makes the place a little more special!

chicago
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is my first trip to Aguadilla as others have been in hotels in the San Juan area. Desecheo is a warm and friendly enviorment. We were seated quickly and Laila was soon at our table for drink orders. Laila was quick to explain the menu and offer advice on item selction. The restaurant offer plates to share as well as a wide varitiy of other options. With Lailas help we decided on the Shrimp and Chicken Mofongo with creole sauce. Mofongo is new to me and I wondered if I would really enjoy the strange food. Once served, Laila was absolutely right in convincing me to try something new. The food was excellent and served just as she described. Thanks Laila for the wonderful service, delivering exactly what you promised and we will be back before our vacation ends. Be sure to stop by...it won't disappoint!

Heber Springs, AR
“Great service and very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was very impressed with the hustle of the wait staff and bartender. very unusual for PR. The food platter for two was interesting and diverse. Way above average for Aguadilla.