“Great service, and great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A cozy place with a creative puertorrican food menu. Full bar with mojitos, margaritas, beers, wine and all international drinks. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Bilingual staff.
Isabela Puerto Rico
“Great service, and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went on a Sunday at 3pm, and had to wait to be seated for a party of 5. Not bad, busy should mean good, right? It was. I ordered the vegetable mofongo-amazing! Mofongo is their specialty I believe. The service was great and food, great. For Aguadilla, I thought the prices were a little high. My plate was only 11.99, the cheapest entree, I think. Others were more around $20. Either way, I was pleasantly surprised by the food and service. Would definitely repeat visit.
Also, the decor was really nice. And very fitting for the name of the restaurant. I think that makes the place a little more special!

chicago
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is my first trip to Aguadilla as others have been in hotels in the San Juan area. Desecheo is a warm and friendly enviorment. We were seated quickly and Laila was soon at our table for drink orders. Laila was quick to explain the menu and offer advice on item selction. The restaurant offer plates to share as well as a wide varitiy of other options. With Lailas help we decided on the Shrimp and Chicken Mofongo with creole sauce. Mofongo is new to me and I wondered if I would really enjoy the strange food. Once served, Laila was absolutely right in convincing me to try something new. The food was excellent and served just as she described. Thanks Laila for the wonderful service, delivering exactly what you promised and we will be back before our vacation ends. Be sure to stop by...it won't disappoint!

Heber Springs, AR
“Great service and very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was very impressed with the hustle of the wait staff and bartender. very unusual for PR. The food platter for two was interesting and diverse. Way above average for Aguadilla.

Puerto Rico
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I went to this place on a Sunday with my family. We were seated on an enclosed terrace area. The food was plain, we order different appetizers to try many of them they were average only with fancy names. The service was the drop that fill the cup, you cannot paid to the waitress you have to stand up and pay directly to the cashier, it feels like a Dennys but paying restaurant prices.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Good place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I went to celebrate my mother's birthday and the waitresses came by surprise and sang for her, which she really liked. The food tasted good and arrived promptly.

• Visited August 2013