“Excellent Food and Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 67 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A cozy place with a creative puertorrican food menu. Full bar with mojitos, margaritas, beers, wine and all international drinks. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Bilingual staff.
Moca, Puerto Rico
“Excellent Food and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I went there today, the food was delicious, the service excellent! Very attentive and very nice. I really enjoyed it. Place is a bit cozy. I'm definitely going back soon.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

maine
“good pricey food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

well it was just ok....clean and modern..pricey local fish..not bad but would not go again...may be we just went on ..a bad night...

Visited January 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Spectacular Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was an unexpected lunch. A sudden stop. A spectacular meal from start to finish. We each had an entree and shared a dessert. The staff, first of all, was very welcoming and friendly (so we loved that). They were very accommodating in that they provided us with a menu in English and another in Spanish. Additionally, the portions were more than sufficient!

My husband had the Mofongo stuffed with seafood, which not only LOOKED delicious, but was superb. I had the grilled chicken breast with Mango relish with a side of rice and beans -- I had to take half of it with me because I needed to save room for a dessert I had my eye on!

For dessert, we shared a Nutella creme brûlée....Oh my goodness...talk about spectacular!! This dessert was absolutely amazing. Simple and amazing!!

We found absolutely NOTHING WRONG WITH OUR MEAL OR THE SERVICE PROVIDED!! It was Amazing!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
“Surprise in Puerto Rico”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have been down to Aquadilla two times now...this was a good surprise! The service was outstanding! Victor was above average! I read other trip advisor reviews and hopped in my car and headed offntongive it a shot. Worth it. I had a sangria, which as posted by another review was suggested. I didn't find it too stronger, but less fruity than others I've had. Still a darn good Sangria. I ordered the fried cheese appetizer with sweet plantain rum sauce...it was delicious. It wasn't "fried" like you'd expect in the US Continental South. Very good app. I chose the red snapper stuffed with shrimp...another fantastic selection. Not, high fat creamy sauce, but a light herby sauce...couldn't begin to determine what the spices were..but it sure was perfect with the red bean/rice side it was served with...the decor and restaurant are outstanding and urban hip. Loved the varying light fixtures and light, yet warm colors of me interior. I was the only English speaking customer, but they were kind as Inwas seated and asked if I'd like a menu in Spanish or English. I would recommend this restuarant and will visit again for my next to Aquadilla. They also own Novocento and Boca Loca, which after my experience here, I will try.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Elizabeth, New Jersey
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I really enjoyed this resturant. The staff is so plesant. The food was DELISH...The decor is very nice. I really recomend this resturant. Overall just a great experience and really good food.

Visited September 2012