“Excellent” 4 of 5 stars

787-692-3204
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 74 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casual and cozy ambiance serving the most authentic and fresh food. All Mexican goodies are available at affordable prices: Two persons eat for less than $20 everyday. Fried cheesecake and the mouthwatering Crepes made the perfect closing for your course! You wont find extreme things, but for sure is the place for quality time, good food, great prices and happy mood!
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

My partner and I go there a lot. Food is delicous but most of all, we love their service and atmospherr. Maggie, one of the waitresses is very charming and efficient. Great place to eat, relax or enjoy a quiet diner.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hillsdale, New Jersey
“Some good, mostly mediocre.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had dinner for four people. One meal, the tacos were great two other meals where average in the fourth was below average. Service started out good but one order was incorrect. We sent it back and when they brought the correct order and it was a little cold. The final insult was when they
added the tip to the bill. This
place was recommended highly and we may have just caught a bad night. Would not go back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Another poor attempt to Mexican cousine in Puerto Rico”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I found the service quite slow despite that there were only 5 customers. I saw a promising menu but it was very disappointing. One my first visit I ordered a mole dish that frankly tasted like they just opened a commercial mole jar an poor the sauce over it, the rice was not tasty nor were the beans. Since I believe I can not judge a place with just one visit. I gave the place the benefit of the doubt and went back, this time I was the only customer and still the service was very poor and slow. This time I ordered enchiladas and then AGAIN I was very disappointed with the enchilada sauce and the rice and the poor excuse to refried beans. So I scratched the name of the place from my list of places that I should go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
puerto rico
“Its was ok two years ago”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I have been to this place a few times over the past few years since I discovered it around 2011...it's was ok service was always slow though. Tonight we just had to drink two margaritas almost no alcohol; rice was old or reheated too many times. Chicken was definitely reheated and chips were soggy. Too bad since driving around we could see that all places around we're full and this one was empty or almost ...hopefully the owner will get back to the kitchen and practice some more with fresh ingredients.

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I'm local and live just 30 minutes from the place. However, it is one of my favorite destinations. The place is clean, the prices are very fair and the food is quite good actually. This is Mexican food like you may expect to find it outside Mexico but which still tastes excellent. I'm not rating the restaurant because how the menu looks like because as long as I can read it, is fine with me. Think about good food, a courteous waiter/waitress and fair price. I'll keep eating here and I recommend it.

• Visited September 2013