“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 67 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Pan-Asian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Description: The CORRECT location is in AGUADILLA under the name ONE-TEN THAI, indicating the Road 110 in Aguadilla/Ramey Area.Please see listing in Aguadilla.
Isabela Puerto Rico
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

When we are in Isabela puerto ricowe always make a special trip to visit 110 Thai .itnever disappoints use

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bozrah-Connecticut
“not worth the wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

You don't go to Puerto Rico for the food, no more than you go to Ireland for the sun. After all the rave reviews, and the like for Thai food, we were there. As previously stated, it was jamming, with a 3/4 hr wait, we opted for take out. Turned out we waited the time anyway, and proceeded home with our 2 lbs of supper.
We unpacked, summer rolls, 3 instead of 1 (?), shrimp pad thai, pork panang curry, and white rice. The noodles kind of dry, with little sauce, little if any veg or egg, or anything we have had in other Pad Thai's, but the heat was there. The pork curry, lots of carrots, large slices of pork, peppers and some onions, heat, but no flavors in particular. At $40 for two I guess it was just OKAY

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Her669eyes, Manager at One-Ten Thai, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you win0warren for taking a minute to give us your feedback. I regret that you had to wait for your take-out that long.
Our take out orders can take some time since they do enter the kitchen in the same line as the rest of the restaurant. Because of long waits for table, we cannot put take-outs ahead of other tickets.

One order of summer rolls comes with three. The pad thai is made with your choice of meat, carrots, bean sprouts, zucchini, tofu, and egg. It is less greasy than pad thai found on typical thai menus, but it should not be dry, I apologize for that. We are currently working on that for our take out orders since that's when it seems to be a problem. The panang curry is made with fresh local pineapple, ginger, carrots, tomatoes, peppers and onions, all of which add a sweet/sour flavor to this spicy dish.

Again, thank you for your feedback, I am sorry it was not better. Next time you're in Puerto Rico, stop in and we'll be sure to help you choose something you'd enjoy!
Pensacola, Florida
“Good thai food by any standard. Hot and fresh and thoughtfully prepared and served. Excellent experience! Fun night in a lively”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Fun night in lively atmosphere. We would go back again. Good thai food by any standard. Good attentive service. Good flavorful thai food and a nice change from island food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Thai food in Puerto Rico? What was I thinking?!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

For those of you that have been or live in Puerto Rico, you know that at any time, for any reason a restaurant will close. This was a problem my wife and I ran into with 2 other restaurants we wanted to eat at in the area. We had heard about/read about this wonderful 110 Thai Place that wasn't too far from where we were staying, and just happened to stumble across it. IT.WAS.PACKED. We went in, and the wait was 45 minutes, regrettably we stayed and ordered an app while waiting. All it was was overly toasted bread crustinis with some goat cheese for 6 bucks. I was not impressed.

Finally, we got called up, placed our order and then waited 30 minutes for our food to come out. Now, I'm not an expert at preparing thai/asian/hawaiian food, but I know it should not take this long. Our food arrived 2 minutes after I was ready to tell them we were leaving, and I wished we had. The final meal of my 8 day vacation was absolutely terrible. The Pad Thai that I ordred congealed into a pile of slop and I couldn't eat any more of it. The lone bright spot was my wife's dinner, which she enjoyed. She ordred the Pad Cashew Stir Fry and enjoyed it, and their white sticky rice was pretty good. The prices were not outrageous (for the amount of food you receive) but I couldn't suggest this place to anyone.

It was loud, too cold inside (yes I said too cold) and the service was abhorrent. We saw our waitress 3 times: Take our drink order, drop our drinks off and take our order, and drop our bill off. The busboy noticed I didn't eat almost any of my food and asked me if anything was wrong. I told him I didn't like it and he offered something else to me, but by that time I was done. To the restaurant's credit, they did not charge me for my meal (had they, I wouldn't have paid it).

I understand the concept of island time, having been to Puerto Rico twice, and Hawaii 3 times, but this place it downright ridiculous. DO NOT GO HERE. Thaid food in Puerto Rico? What was I thinking?!

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Her669eyes, Manager at One-Ten Thai, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Hello Bootleg. Thank you for your feedback. I am very disappointed that you did not enjoy your visit.
Wait times in our small restaurant can exceed the time that some people may be unwilling to wait, this we understand. We definitely do our best in getting the food out in a timely fashion so that those waiting won't have a long wait. However, there may be occasions, regrettably, that customers may experience a longer than usual wait. I am sorry that you had to be one of those.

Our policy has always been to not charge for your meal if you let us know it is not satisfactory, or replace it with another entree so that you can leave with a happy stomach! The owner was actually your "busboy" that night, and I know he and your waitress offered to do just that!

Again, very sorry you had a bad experience.
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Thai food in Puerto Rico? What was I thinking?!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013