“Hotel not as enjoyable as in the past” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hacienda El Pedregal

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Aguadilla
Hacienda El Pedregal
rd 111 km 0.1 Cuesta Nueva, Aguadilla 00600, Puerto Rico   |
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Aguadilla
Brooklyn, New York
“Hotel not as enjoyable as in the past”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have been at this hotel in the past and it was great to stay at.I arrived july 9 with my family until July 19,just got back.When we went to take the kids to the pool at night after a long journey during the day,the light close to the kiddie pool was not working.I told the receptionist and he told me it wasnt working,but a week later it still was not on.The second night there I took my ice bucket to get some ice and the ice machine was not working,the receptionist told me it was broken but if i needed some ice he would sell me a bagI put my dirty clothes in there washing machine and that was not working,they were nice enough to put my clothes in there washing machine.Half way thru my stay there most my lights in the room went out and electrical outlets stopped working.they brought in an electrician he could not locate the problem so they hooked up electrical extensions in the room.the bathroom sometimes wasnt properly cleaned.The owners at this hotel are trying to sell the hotel ,they and the employees especially margarita,alyssa and alberto are very sweet and they try to make you feel as comfortable as possible but i have an obligation here to tell others of my experience.they are small issues but if your there for 10 days with small kids they become a big inconvenience .Some people would say you pay for what you get,this location should be much better and it was much better.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hotel P, Manager at Hacienda El Pedregal, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Before anything we will like to apologizr for any inconvinient during your stay; For me its very important that our guest receive a full and satisfied service, I understand that during your stay we confronted some electrical problems that were out of our hands but inmediatly we deal wiht the situation so our guest can still have a full service. We hope to see you in a near future, I garantee you that your next stay will be a blast!!!!

Cordially,
Alicia Gonzalez
Manager

69 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I travel to this wonder place, and I choose the Honeymoon sweet for my son that was getting married, we celebrate the ceremony on their wonder natural ground they have. We got bless by a thunderstorm that pased and rain like crazy. The personnel from the hotel immediate improvise a second location for our personnel and families to cover from the rain and continue with the ceremony. Excellent support from their employees Thank you to all of you. Pucho, your staff is remarkable! Thank you for everything and all the help.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Hotel P, General Manager at Hacienda El Pedregal, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
It was our pleasure to have you and family with us. Hope to see you soon!!!

Codially;
Alicia Gonzalez
Manager
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

Me and my girlfriend stayed here and we were hugely disappointed. The remote control for the TV didn't work. There was rips in the bed sheets (that laid a top the hard mattress). We got about 10 tv channels, 6 of which had horrible signal. The TV was set very far from the bed almost infront of the bath room.

We were also awoken at 830am to a man outside of our window hammerring and doing repairs to the exterior.

The only positives I had were that the staff were friendly enough, and that it was very close to Crash Boat, other than that, we did NOT enjoy our stay here.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here in August, the slow season in western Puerto Rico. The location is lovely. Crash boat beach is near and Rincon and Isabella beaches are not far. Unfortunately, the service made the stay somewhat unenjoyable.

The pool and bar were closed, and we were never told in advance. The pool looked great, and I really wish we could have gone for a swim.

The restaurant is only open for breakfast. We were told it opens at 8 but it never opened.

Rooms were not the cleanest. They were plain, had air conditioning, and faced the pool area which was nice.

The hotel could be a nice place to visit but we had a poor experience. Hopefully in the busy season visitors would have more luck.

• Stayed August 2011
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a week on our honeymoon in August of 2009. They had the suite all set up, we had a bottle of champagne waiting for us, the bed was covered in rose petals and the room was decorated in all white! Very sweet! The bed was soo comfortable we had a hard time getting up in the morning to go and see the island! The air conditioning worked very well, our room was always nice and cool each evening when we returned. The room and bathroom was kept clean daily unless we requested it be left alone.
The hacienda is secluded and quiet so you can relax, yet close enough to the beaches! Staff was wonderful and super friendly! The restaurant was closed but they opened it just for us, the food was great and we just had a wonderful time! We will definitely be returning with our kids this time!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2011

This hotel is close to the main roads,airport in Aguadilla,and shopping mall it is also close to Crash Boat Beach.The staff at the hotel is very friendly and helpful to all your needs.the prices are very reasonable and the hotel is decent looking.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

This is about the third time I stay here and I felt that I was at a totally new place! They already had a nice clean modern place but they redecorated and put new mattresses ,painted ,repaired updated- I had to look twice because I didn't recognise the place! There was a church group there -about 70 people but they left during the day so I had the pool all to myself....aaahhhhh. They have a new(to me) restaurant that puts nice music so I didnt go anywhere-just mellowed out here. My next trip I will be renting the villa for my whole family- I just found out they have 3 villas. cant wait. thanks to this 'secret place' I can vacation into aguadilla airport and in minutes be in this place. They speak english so it helps my family, thanks, Linda,annie and the rest of the staff!!! see you in 6 months.....

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hacienda El Pedregal? Share your experiences!