I have been at this hotel in the past and it was great to stay at.I arrived july 9 with my family until July 19,just got back.When we went to take the kids to the pool at night after a long journey during the day,the light close to the kiddie pool was not working.I told the receptionist and he told me it wasnt working,but a week later it still was not on.The second night there I took my ice bucket to get some ice and the ice machine was not working,the receptionist told me it was broken but if i needed some ice he would sell me a bagI put my dirty clothes in there washing machine and that was not working,they were nice enough to put my clothes in there washing machine.Half way thru my stay there most my lights in the room went out and electrical outlets stopped working.they brought in an electrician he could not locate the problem so they hooked up electrical extensions in the room.the bathroom sometimes wasnt properly cleaned.The owners at this hotel are trying to sell the hotel ,they and the employees especially margarita,alyssa and alberto are very sweet and they try to make you feel as comfortable as possible but i have an obligation here to tell others of my experience.they are small issues but if your there for 10 days with small kids they become a big inconvenience .Some people would say you pay for what you get,this location should be much better and it was much better.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda El Pedregal Hotel Aguadilla
- Hacienda El Pedregal Aguadilla
- Hacienda El Pedregal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the west area of Puerto Rico near by sandy beautiful beaches and parks. Our Hotel has 29 rooms, two swimming pools, game area for kids, all rooms with a/c, cable TV, coffee maker. Minutes away from restaurants, Aguadilla Mall, downtown and more. The perfect place for a relax weekend, romantic getaway or a family trip. ... more less