“A disappointment” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 7 Attractions in Cayo Coco
More attraction details
Owner description: It is a center focused on Health and Welfare, with programs of aesthetics, beauty and relaxation where you can experience moments inolvidsable, recovering capabilities that allow you to keep pace with modern life.Es un centro enfocado al Bienestar y la Salud, con programas de estetica, belleza y relajacion que le permitira vivir momentos inolvidsable, recuperando capacidades que le permitiran estar a tono con la vida moderna.
Bancroft, Canada
“A disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was not worth the money. I felt ignored when we arrived. And rushed to leave. I had a much better massage on the resort.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“5th visit and it just gets better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This was our 5th trip to the Acuavida Spa and I booked it direct through Yudy at the Melia Cayo Coco. I prefer to book direct via the promoters because then you can have more choice of exactly what treatments you would like, Also it meant everything felt far more private and individual. this is certainly now something I would recommend everyone does, don't book with you rep go direct, ask at your reception where the promoters are, they are all lovely, very experienced and approachable. Most of them have worked there for many years. We had private taxi transfer too. This time I had a full 75 min facial, an hours full body massage a Cleopatra milk bath (divine) and use of all the facilities. The barman there makes the best cocktails in Cuba they are approx 2 pesos each. Going to the Spa each year is my treat as there is no way i could ever afford to have some of the treatments I have there back here in the UK, for a start there is no where in the UK that has such beautiful surroundings such as this. Make sure this is one of your treats when you come to the Cayos, its worth every single penny. See you all at the end of the year xx

Toronto, Canada
“question”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I am going to Memories Flamenco january 20, and I really would like to visit this spa. How does one obtain a map of the area, and does anyone on this site know spa close to this resort? Best way of getting there?

Burlington, ON
3 attraction reviews
“I'd go back to Cuba just to go to this Spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I love this place! The staff are friendly and more than happy to walk a Spa-rookie through the whole process. The facilities are clean if a little worn. The location is BEAUTIFUL.
My wife and I went twice in one week over Christmas this year. I wish I could get a room here for a week rather than the all-inclusive hell that surrounds this little slice of heaven.

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Money Well Spent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Love it. Just book it, you will not regret. I booked the $49 package, then I payed $20 more to add facial. Excellent experience.

Visited December 2012