Desiree was extremely friendly and accommodating! Sometimes it takes a few days to receive a return email but be patient, they WILL call you back. This is a family run business and they aren't always in the office because they do have jobs outside the Inn. The room we were given was very clean, had a nice view, and was perfectly situated on Great Harbor, walking distance to Foxy's, JVD Scuba, Corsair's, Rudy's Grocery (which has all the basics from bread and sandwich meat to bacon and eggs and even some frozen pizzas along with paper goods and toiletries), and several other restaurants and vendors. The room had a complete kitchen which was nice for those nights that we were just too tired to go out and a great balcony for coffee each morning! It's also just a quick 5 min ride across the hill by taxi to gorgeous White Bay for a great beach experience. For a BVI vacation on a budget....this place can't be beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Inn is located on the beautiful island of Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. Your room awaits! It is air conditioned, has cable TV, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a queen sized bed. Spectacular views of Great Harbour can be enjoyed from your balcony. You will relax and rejuvenate at Sea Crest Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Sea Crest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Hotel Jost Van Dyke
- Sea Crest Jost Van Dyke
- Jost Van Dyke Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Inn Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands