We stayed at Neddie's Harbour Inn the night before and the night after our hiking trip on the Long Range Traverse in Gros Morne National Park. We had an absolutely incredible stay. The staff were super friendly and unbelievably accomodating (we left some gear behind during our hike and they rushed to get our room ready 2 hours early when we returned exhausted, sore, and badly in need of a shower). The food in the restaurant was top notch. We have dined in many top restaurants world wide and we were delighfully surprised by the quality and service. We only wish we had more time to spend in this peaceful, beautiful inn.
- Also Known As:
- Neddies Harbour Hotel Norris Point
- Neddies Harbour Hotel
- Neddies Harbour Inn Norris Point, Newfoundland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Neddies Harbour Inn is a small boutique hotel, located on the waterfront of Bonne Bay in Norris Point, Newfoundland, Canada, right in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Our tranquil location right on the water frond of Bonne Bay fjord will reward you with breathtaking vistas to the Bay and the mountains. At Neddies Harbour Inn you will discover first class service and accommodations. Enjoy our fine dining and careful attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Neddies Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.